Thursday 22 April 2021
  • :
  • :

Relics and Rods Update


Run to the Sun Car Show Event

The Run to the Sun Chairmen met with our host hotel, London Bridge
Resort, on September 1, 2020. A joint decision was made to cancel our
show scheduled for October 21 – 25, 2020. It was determined that all of
the stringent CDC Corona Virus guidelines for special events could not
be achieved. The decision was made to insure the safety of all personnel
involved as well as participants and spectators attending the event.
We have already begun to work on a bigger and better show for 2021.

The show committee and Relics and Rods Car Club sincerely thank all who
have supported our show for the past 42 years.

Note from Registration:
Refunds will be made in the next few weeks. If you paid by cash or
check, you will be issued a check. If you paid by credit card, your card
will be credited. Questions can be directed to

Please Update Your Contact List with our New E-Mail Address: